If this is a gift membership, please complete the form using the recipient's contact information. Enter your own name in the field at the bottom of the form labeled "Gift Membership From."
Required fields are marked by an asterisk (*).
Note: Email addresses are collected for JASNA use only.
Select your level of membership. All dues are shown in US dollars.
Note to Canadians: You may enroll in a Canadian Individual Annual, Student Annual, or Family Annual Membership using this form. However, the Sustaining Membership and Life Memberships are not available online. Please visit JASNA's Membership web page for dues information and a form you may print and mail to the Canadian Membership Secretary.
Notes on Membership Levels:
1) International membership is for members with addresses outside the United States and Canada.
2) Family and Family Life Memberships are for two (2) members at the same address. The household receives one copy of JASNA News, Persuasions, and other printed materials.
3) Sustaining Membership provides the same benefits as Individual Annual Membership. The extra dues are a contribution to JASNA, for which a tax receipt will be provided.
4) JASNA's membership year begins September 1 and ends August 31. New members who join between June 1 and August 31 will be enrolled for the following full membership year, which starts September 1.
Member Portal Login
Set up the Login ID and password you will use to access the Members' Portal.
Join the JASNA Email List if you wish to receive our members-only email blasts.
All Email List subscribers receive the monthly JASNA Update e-bulletin and occasional time-sensitive alerts and announcements on items of interest to members. You may also opt to receive updates and alerts about the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM), as well as the "Austen in the News" Clipping Service Digest, a weekly compilation of links to online news stories.
Note: You do not have to join the JASNA Email List in order to receive transactional emails with information related to your membership, such as online payment confirmations, password reset emails, renewal notices, and other important service notices.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) Registration Brochure
All conference registration information is posted on JASNA's website before registration begins. However, if you don't have Internet access, you may want to receive a paper brochure in the mail each year.
Important: If you are not going to receive the printed registration brochure, you must take the proactive step of joining the JASNA Email List (see above) and subscribing to the "JASNA Email PLUS AGM Updates" in order to receive a notice when online conference registration is about to begin.
Please Consider Making a Donation
A donation to JASNA or the sites it supports in England is always appreciated. You may use this form to donate to:
– Austen Family Churches
– Chawton House Library
– Jane Austen's House Museum
Note to Canadians: Donations to JASNA Canada cannot be made online. To mail a donation, please print the form on JASNA's Contribution web page and send it to the Canadian Membership Secretary.