If this is a gift membership, please complete the form using the recipient's contact information. Enter your own name in the field at the bottom of the form labeled "Gift Membership From." To surprise someone with a gift membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance instead.
Required fields are marked by an asterisk (*).
Note: Email addresses are collected for JASNA use only.
Select your level of membership. All dues are shown in US dollars.
Note to Canadians: You may enroll in a Canadian Individual Annual or Student Annual Membership using this form. However, Canadian Sustaining Membership and Life Memberships are not available online. Please visit JASNA's membership web page for dues information and a form you may print and mail to the Canadian Membership Secretary.
Notes on Membership Levels:
1) Annual Memberships start on the date you enroll online and expire one year later. We will remind you by email when it’s time to renew so that you can continue your membership without interruption.
2) International memberships are for members with addresses outside the United States and Canada.
3) Sustaining Membership provides the same benefits as Individual Annual Membership. The extra dues are a donation to JASNA, and a tax receipt will be provided for U.S. and Canadian residents.
4) Family Life Memberships are for two (2) members at the same address. The household receives one copy of any printed material. If you select "Family Life Membership," you will be guided through the process of completing two forms: one for you as the primary member and one for your second family member. To set up the membership correctly, you must complete the second form as part of this transaction before you pay for the membership. Step 1: Select "Family Life Membership," complete the form, and click the Submit button. Step 2: A new page titled "Membership Application" will display. Click the button on the left marked Add Another Household Member. Step 3: A new form will be displayed; fill in the information for your second family member, then click the Continue button to proceed to the Payment screen.
Member Portal Login
An account will be set up for you automatically in our membership database so that you can update your contact information, renew online, and more via the JASNA Member Portal. Please set up your portal Login Name and password below and make a note of them for future use.
Join the JASNA Email List to receive our monthly JASNA Update e-bulletin and occasional alerts and announcements on items of interest to members. You may also opt to receive updates and alerts about the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Note: Even if you do not join the JASNA Email List, you will receive occasional administrative communications from JASNA by email, such as online registration and payment confirmation emails, password reset emails, expiration notices, or other service messages notifying you of matters that may affect your membership.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) Registration Brochure
All conference information is posted on JASNA's website before online registration begins.
Important: If you are not going to receive the printed registration brochure, you must take the proactive step of joining the JASNA Email List (see above) and subscribing to the "JASNA Email PLUS AGM Updates" in order to receive a notice when online conference registration is about to begin.
Please Consider Making a Donation
A donation to JASNA or the sites it supports in England is always appreciated. You may use this form to donate to:
– Austen Family Churches
– Chawton House (formerly Chawton House Library)
– Jane Austen's House Museum
Note to Canadians: Donations to JASNA Canada cannot be made online. To mail a donation, please print the form on JASNA's donation web page and send it to the Canadian Membership Secretary.